The Red Lion, Bletchingley
Welcome to the Red Lion, after a major refurbishment in 2006 the Red Lion has become a very popular destination pub and eating house.
The pub has a great selection of real ales, freshly cooked homemade food with a quality wine list. Enjoy the covered heated patio area for alfresco dining or unwind with a glass of wine in the secret garden.
A traditional Inn dating back to 1309 with a fresh contemporary look. We like to think our pub is welcoming for all for drinks & food to meet and chat in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
- The pub is open all day every day
- Food is served Monday 12.00 – 9.00pm | Tuesday 12.00 – 10.00pm | Wednesday 12.00 – 10.00pm | Thursday 12.00 – 10.00pm | Friday 12.00 – 10.00pm | Saturday 12.00 – 10.00pm | Sunday 12.00 – 8.00pm
- We also provide outside catering for any occasion
- Private functions at The Red Lion
- Every Monday Traditional pie, mash and liquer available all day
- Traditional Homemade Sunday Roasts and full menu every Sunday (excludes sandwiches)
We are proud to display our Cask Marque, a sign of Great Real Ale. Members of the Greene King Head Brewers Club.